July 9, 2007
July 9, 2008
Whop-de-do, I'm another year older! I thought it would be interesting to recreate the same picture, one year later. This years birthday was much more enjoyable than last years. For starters, I was able to walk with out any sciatic pain, my face was not swollen, nor were any little feet kicking my ribs.
Last year I couldn't think of a single thing I wanted. The usual, clothes, purses, or jewelry did not interest me. I remember Jason drove me to the Florida Mall for me to pick out something. However, once we got there I did not want to get out of the car. The thought of walking around a crowded mall just irritated me. So I began to cry there in the car because it was my birthday and I didn't know what I wanted. Jason suggested we get something to eat. That sounded good but where? I continued crying because I was incapable of making any decisions. We ended up at Outback. After the bread and salad, my squished stomach was full so I had to take my dinner home to enjoy a few hours later.
This year, my friend Jen and her mom treated me to lunch at Urban Flats, then they took Colby shopping while I went to get a pedicure. Jason got me the Dance, Dance Revolution video game I have been wanting and Colby got me a pair of silver earrings. I've "tried" dancing for a few hours today. It is fun, challenging and a really good workout, especially since I have to hold Colby on my hip to prevent him from crawling all over the dance pad. I am still on the beginner setting but am improving. He liked the music, lights and bouncing.
Summer means birthdays in the Alday house hold. Jason's is the end of June, followed by mine a week later, in July, and then Colby's, a month later, in August.
New Year… New Posts
8 years ago


1 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! When I saw that first picture I thought, WOW...she's been keeping a really good secret, but then I realized it was from last year. :-) I'm so happy this year was better!
Post a Comment