CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

End of Summer

Well, sadly it is the end of my summer vacation as well as my year maternity leave. I started back to work last Monday. Tomorrow is the first day of pre-planning and it will really seem like I am back. Colby begins going to the sitter's tomorrow too. It will be an interesting week for everyone to get adjusted to new routines. This will probably be my last Smilebox for awhile. I will miss creating these but will still do what I can to document Colby's toddler moments. He now has 5 teeth and walks holding onto everything. Today he was cruising down the hallway holding onto the wall. He also likes to make laps around the coffee table and can turn loose for a step to make it to the couch. Walking is just around the corner and then he will officially no longer be a baby...sigh. I've enjoyed this past year and tried to savor every day of it but it still went too fast. Good luck to everyone else that is headed back to work!

Click to play Summer Vacation
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

0 comments: