While I was out running errands, Jason stayed home and babysat. He unpacked the Christmas tree and set it up while I was out. It is a pre-lit tree and he had it plugged in too. When I came home Colby heard the garage door go up and greeted me at the door. He was extra excited to see me and took off squealing towards the living room. He stood in front of the tree pointing at it. He was so excited to show me the tree.
After dinner I began decorating the tree. After he pulled off some of the ornaments I quickly learned there would be no decorations with in his reach so the bottom third of our tree is bare. He began showing his temper when I hung the ornaments without letting him handle them first. Rather than listen to his screams, I thought if I involved him in decorating he would "get" what we were doing and leave the tree alone. I let him help with the mini pine cones since they didn't have hooks, which he did pretty good with. He only crushed one.
New Year… New Posts
8 years ago


1 comments:
Time-out totally works for Handley. She gets it and knows that she is in trouble. She only had to sit in time-out 2 or 3 times and it finally broke her of playing with the dog food/water.
Post a Comment