CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Mr. Congeniality


When ever we are out, Colby waves and says "hi" to everyone we pass. Last week, I took him to get pictures with Santa at the mall. It was crowded but Colby managed to greet EVERYONE we passed. However, when it came time for the charm to count, on Santa's lap, he became a deer in headlights. I was disappointed as I had planned for this to be our Christmas card.

Even when we are playing in the yard, Colby doesn't let a car, jogger, biker, anyone get by with out saying "hi."

Here's a video of it! Sorry I can't figure out how to rotate it. (It was a cool and very sunny day so he needed his Wee-shades and hat)



Tonight we went to Publix and he became persistent with his hellos. If he said "hi" to someone and hey didn't say hi back he became a broken record and would go on and on, "hi-hi-hi-hi-hi" with his little hand waving in the air. One man commented, he sure doesn't give up. I only needed to get a few items but it took forever because his friendliness usually warrants a conversation with each new passer-by. Even if he is a one trick pony, it is heartwarming to elicit so many smiles from total strangers.

1 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

What a social little bug you have! That is so sweet.