CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hunting for Easter Eggs!

Colby had a great time looking for Easter eggs on Sunday morning. I woke up early, around 7:00 AM, and had fun hiding the eggs. Then I made some coffee, and read the paper while I ate some breakfast. I waited, and waited; there were no signs of either of my boys until 9:45! I should start taking advantage of this time in the mornings.


Finally, he is up. We put on shoes and handed him his empty basket. He ran outside and knew just what to do!

He was running from here to there, over looking many of the eggs in between.


Every time he spotted a new egg, we would exclaim, "ooh!"


An egg in each hand. He did not want to walk in the landscape rocks. Daddy had to lift him to this spot.

Stopping mid-hunt to point out a plane flying over head.

Colby is taking this egg hunting seriously!

Daddy, help me! I've fallen in the wet grass and can't reach this egg.


Colby in action!


Scrambled Eggs!

0 comments: