We love spending time in our big, fenced-in back yard.

Jacob, Justin and their mommy Stephanie joined us for another Thursday afternoon play-date. I can't wait until they can
actually play together and we can sit and hang out. Right now, we continue to follow them around so they don't fall off the rock wall, ladder or slide.

Yesterday afternoon, Jason was
watering some
dry spots in the yard. It was so hot out, even in the late afternoon. Colby has been running a fever and I didn't want him to over heat, so I took off his
onesie.

He began to feel "normal" running around in the yard. He kept running closer and closer to the
watering hose and Jason would splash him a little. Well he would just laugh so hard and run back for more. Before we knew it he was soaked!

Jason found a grasshopper moments before I shot this video. He showed it to Colby and it hopped out of his hand. Then Colby started to jump like a grasshopper.
0 comments:
Post a Comment