CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pool Play Date

Last weekend we went to visit my good friend Joanna. Joanna and I used to be roommates when I first moved to Orlando. She now lives in the D.C. area. She was vacationing at Disney and we met up for a nice afternoon visit at her hotel pool. This was the first time we got to meet each other's kids. Sophie is 3 months younger than Colby.

Sophie and Colby. 18 and 21 months old.

Colby going in for a kiss...

Kissing Sophie's shoulder. So sweet!

Colby waving hello on top of the fountain in the baby pool.

He kept throwing his car into the water and would shout "R" for someone to get it.

Colby pointing out an "ane." I don't think one plane flew overhead that was unnoticed by Colby. He also felt it was his duty to announce to everyone in the pool area when there was a plane in sight.

0 comments: