CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

The New Fridge

We have been having problems with our Fisher & Paykel dryer. It is still under warranty and Lowe's finally just reimbursed us the cost of it. It still works but Jason thinks he can fix it. So we took the gift card they sent us, and used a 10% off card and bought a new fridge! It is a Samsung with french doors and bottom freezer. It's huge!

When the delivery guys came, they removed our old fridge. Colby watched as they wheeled it out the front door. I told him "fridge bye-bye." He exploded into tears and shouted nooooo! I took him over to the window and showed him the big delivery truck in the driveway (he loves trucks). I explained it is okay, they are bringing us a bigger and better one.
I feel like I'm on an episode of MTV Cribs.
I can't believe how much room we have. In the old fridge, I had to constantly move things around to get to what I needed. This fridge is only 40% filled. Off to Publix...

0 comments: