CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

2nd week of work - Pre-planning

I have survived another week of work, pre-planning. Boy was it a long week. By Tuesday afternoon it felt like the next day should be Friday.

This busy week included a welcome back breakfast, a very looooong staff meeting, an off-campus staff development, meet the teacher, training, filling in as the tech since our TC quit 2 weeks before school, laminating over a thousand feet of items for the classroom teachers, and setting up the library for a new school year.
Colby has finally gotten used to daddy dropping him off and no longer has his meltdowns that he did the first week. He still is not napping as long as he used to and some days not at all. He seems to be eating well and enjoying a variety of healthy foods. On Thursday we swapped roles since Jason had someone coming out to inspect the new solar hot water heater. I got to experience the heart wrenching ordeal of dropping him off and Jason enjoyed being the hero and picking him up. I'm glad that I don't have to go through that every morning. Not only did it take me 45 minutes to get to work instead of my normal 20, but it kicked off my morning on a sad note.

Below are the daily reports from this week.
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:

Next week it looks like they are starting a real curriculum and have sent a letter asking for some items to be brought in. I have a zip lock back filled with round caps for Colby's circles. We tore a picture of a tractor out of the Northern Tools catalog for his picture of 1 item and for the letter C, he is bringing in his birthday crown that he loves to wear around the house.
The Menu from this week:

Next week's menu: http://www.kidsrkidsorlando.com/Parent-Area/Menu.php

This weekend he has had nose that won't stop running green snot. We've laid low and and gotten in lots of rest. I'm dreading having to use my sick days to keep him home when he is sick this year. Our pediatrician told us September 1st they will have the flu shots available. After last year, you bet we are all getting them this year!

0 comments: