For some reason Colby has become a huge Spiderman Fan. He has already told me he wants to be Spiderman for Halloween - It's March! He also wants Santa Clause to bring him a Spiderman costume for Christmas. Guess I need to show him a calendar.
If it were up to him, he'd wear his Spiderman shirt everyday. I forgot that it was picture day at school. ( Just another baby brain moment) Now we have a a forever memory of Colby and his favorite shirt.
He convinced grandma to buy him a pair of Spiderman sunglasses. He looses them about 10X a day. I'm forever finding them and then asking him where his sunglasses are. He never remembers, (boy brain) and wants to go buy another pair. I've been trying to teach him to put them back in the same place each time but have since given up and just keep the sunglasses in the car.
He convinced grandma to buy him a pair of Spiderman sunglasses. He looses them about 10X a day. I'm forever finding them and then asking him where his sunglasses are. He never remembers, (boy brain) and wants to go buy another pair. I've been trying to teach him to put them back in the same place each time but have since given up and just keep the sunglasses in the car.


0 comments:
Post a Comment