Colby and I visited our neighborhood fire station this weekend. It was advertised in our local newsletter the fire station would be having an open house. It is just down the road so we met our friend Stephanie and her twin, 1 year old boys. It turned out to be a nice afternoon of free entertainment. We even got lunch. The boys enjoyed seeing the different firetrucks and rescue helicopter. The older kids got to practice putting out fires using a fire extinguisher.
While we were out, Jason was doing home repair stuff at home. He had the ladder out and Colby ran right over to it and started up the ladder like a little monkey. I had to stop him after he climbed 5 rungs, he was above my head. He would have gone all the way to the top. I told him firemen climb ladders, are you a fireman? He shook his head yes!


1 comments:
What a fun afternoon!
Post a Comment