CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mommy Has Some Free Time!

Jason and Colby have gone to Lowe's and I'm enjoying some FREE time on this cold Sunday afternoon. Yesterday it was in the 80's but today it is in the 50's and VERY windy, burr. I made a new Smilebox and will post it on here. I'm catching up on Facebook and plan to make Outback's Walkabout soup! The laundry is caught-up on and Jason vacumned the house yesterday and also mowed the yard. We got out early this morning and did the grocery shopping. Feels good to have the chore list done. If I hurry up, maybe I can fit in a hot shower, I'm freezing!

Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Colby - March 1, 2009
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

0 comments: