Happy St. Patrick's Day! I had to work on March 17th, but I made sure to dress my little guy in GREEN. Isn't he "Toadly Cute?!"


When we got home for the day, we played on the back porch together. He loves his golf club!

He also loves his books. I'm amazed at how long he will sit still to flip through and look at his books. He will point out familiar objects: ball, dog, and be-be! In the fire-truck book, he fans the flames and says hot, and tries to blow out the fire. I love bringing home different books weekly for him from work and sharing them with him. He is such a sponge right now!

Just for fun, below is Colby and daddy last St. Patrick's Day.

I remember we met our Mommy's group at
Leu Gardens for a story and then we walked around and enjoyed the botanical gardens with a group of moms and babies. Makes me a little sad that I don't have that
kind of free time anymore to do those types of things...
I'm looking forward though to Spring Break and am planing on lots of Colby and mommy time
together!

0 comments:
Post a Comment