CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Popsicle Mess

School is over and I'm off for the next 2 months! Yeterday afternoon we took advantage of the nice late afternoon weather to hang out side. It was still hot so I got a popsicle for Colby and I to share. I would let hit take bites from it while I held it but after awhile he wanted it for himself. I knew if I let him have it, it would cause a mess on his white shirt. These days it is next to impossible to tell Colby NO with out having a serious meltdown. He was near eruption point so I gave in and let him enjoy the popsicle.

Not even a minute later he already had it all over him!

Then, we let him run through the sprinkler to cool off and to wash the stickies off.

0 comments: