CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Coloring

Colby can crawl up into the kitchen chairs all by himself now. He likes to sit there when we eat and be a part of the family. See the video of him below climbing into the chair. I love his little laugh as he knows the camera is following him.


I showed him how to sit on his knees so the table isn't hitting him in his neck. I got out his crayons and showed him how to draw. He had fun coloring and making pictures.

Artist at work.
He is telling me "ta-da!"
Of course the crayons aren't just used for coloring. Colby also picked his nose with them. We've been talking about boats a lot lately to get him excited about going on Grandpa's boat at the end of the month. I've shown him pictures and hear him talking about boats when he is playing by himself. In the video below I thought he was talking about a boat but then he said goat and then da-da. Maybe he was drawing daddy a goat, who knows?


Snack break.

0 comments: