Finally, I have found the right format on my new camera for posting videos. It takes HD but they don't work on here. I have videos of Colby singing, saying his name, holding up 2 fingers to show he is two but unfortunately they are all unable to be posted on here. Guess I will have to try and recreate those.
First week of school, and I am already run down and sick with a sore throat, aches, and fever. Colby's day-care called Jason on Friday to say he wasn't acting himself. He was very fussy, wouldn't eat or nap. So Jason went to pick him at 12:30. I left at dismissal and got home by 4:00. I called the pediatrician on my way home and described his symptoms. He had had diarrhea the day before and a runny nose all week along with white gooey matter that continuously would collect in the corners of his eyes. He would also get these blotchy red patches on his face and trunk that would come and go. They said they could see him that afternoon at 5:40.
Here is Colby on Sunday. He loves to play with his train. He hooks the cars together and pushes them around. He also sits on it and says "choo-choo."


0 comments:
Post a Comment